The Santa Monica Bar Association invites you to a discussion focusing on technology and emerging legal issues in our community. Santa Monica is a hot bed for both technology and the legal challenges around new tech. Join us the evening of June 20, 2018, for our inaugural law and technology event, Silicon Beach: Collaborative Collision, and listen to our distinguished panel, facilitate working relationships with the technology and legal communities, and enjoy the beautiful beach setting.
- Adam Sullivan, General Counsel of Square Enix
- Jor Law, Co-founder of VerifyInvestor.com
- Justin Brownstone, VP of Sales & Litigation Counsel at Gavelytics
- Carly Steinbaum, Founder and CEO of De Novo
- Frank Grant, Principal at Interstate Venture Capital
When: June 20, 2018 6:00 – 9:00 PM.
- Registration Check-in Opens at 6:00 PM
- Networking, Drinks, & Appetizers 6:00 – 6:40 PM
- Introductions 6:40 – 7:00 PM
- Panel Discussion 7:00 – 8:00 PM
- Questions 8:00 – 8:15 PM
- Networking 8:15 – 9:00 PM
Where: The Annenberg Community Beach House - Garden Terrace Room. The event and registration does not open until 6 pm. Drinks and appetizers will be served.
For more info please visit: http://smba.net/event-2853446